IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) is the process of securely managing a company's decommissioned IT hardware to eliminate the risks related to data security and environmental sustainability, while maximizing returns on reusable equipment.
WHY ACE ITAD SOLUTIONS?
ACE tailors a streamlined, cost-effective ITAD solution that not only guarantees SECURE IT asset removal, but also maximizes cash flow on your investment. The best part is, we accomplish all this while eliminating risk by ensuring secure data destruction, environmental stewardship and legislative compliance. We make computer recycling and resale easy!
Unsecured data is a major vulnerability to a brand. A single breach can have serious consequences not only in dollars, but an organization’s reputation. A company’s IT asset disposition (ITAD) plan must consider protection against various types of threats, as well as compliance with existing state and federal regulations. Our safe, certified approach is vetted by third party auditors and covered by our million-dollar insurance policy.
MAXIMIZE RETURN AND CASHFLOW
Our ISO 9001 state-of-the-art testing lab is designed to maximize the lifespan of all your decommissioned IT hardware. Once product has been sanitized of data, refurbished and tested, our multi-lingual sales team takes over. With 50% of our sales coming from international markets, ACE has the network of buyers who are desperately looking for product. Finally, utilizing ACE’s innovative remarketing and revenue sharing programs, our clients consistently see an increase cashflow back from their assets.
• Are you concerned with HIPAA, GLBA, FERPA,
SOX, etc.? We have your back! Our processes are
independently certified and NIST 800-88 compliant.
AUDIT OF ASSETS
• Auditing is a critical component of our process. We capture
and asess every relevant data point for every asset.
REFURBISHING & TESTING
• Utilizing our custom-built technology lab, our repair and
test capabilities are the best in the industry.
MAXIMIZING CASH FLOW THROUGH RESALE
• We remarket all IT hardware and telecom equipment and maximize revenue
through our multiple domestic and international sales channels.
• Whether it is R&D hardware, excess equipment, or data sensitive materials that
require secure destruction, our on-site shredder is equipped to do so.
END OF LIFE MANAGEMENT
• We recycle each piece of hardware not destined for reuse within our own facility. Our
process conserves natural resources, reduces carbon emissions, and saves energy.
Simply put, our computer recycling process is best in class.
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
• We have experienced staff available for any size job you may have.
SHREDDING & RECYCLING
• Our state-of-the-art technology shreds and separates material and other proprietary products into two-inch pieces.
• Certified processes meet NIST 800-88 for secure destruction of data containing devices.
• All end-of-life material is processed within our own facility and shredded into a mill-ready finished product.
• The smelter ready product is then turned into valuable core commodities to help save our natural resources;
this is a true cradle-to-grave process.
• Through our innovative computer recycling mythologies, we offer the most secure and reliable end-of-life
practices in the industry.
At ACE, we obsess over data security, sustainability, and legal compliance. Unsecured data and irresponsible recycling are major vulnerabilities to a business and its brand. We provide a secure
chain-of-custody for all of your equipment. We are proud to say we have made the commitment to excellence and reducing risk by having all of our processes backed by our quartet of certifications.
These certifications require annual third-party audits to ensure adherence to the standards.
• ISO 9001 – Quality management system
• ISO 14001 – Environmental management system
• ISO 45001 – Health and Safety management system
• R2 Certification - The leading electronics, data destruction,
reuse, and computer recycling standard in the industry today.
ACE makes your due diligence easy by providing you the documented evidence you need most.
We maintain general liability, an umbrella policy, and pollution insurance to ensure our clients are always protected. All of our clients are provided the following:
• Audit report of all data containing hardware, including make, model, asset tag, and serial number.
• Complete settlement report
• Certificate of Destruction and Sanitization
All of our documents are backed by multiple certifications and provided to you on our on-line 24/7
Let us build a customized plan to give you the peace-of-mind you deserve.