Items Not Accepted
• Paper, magazines, & books.
• Any fossil fuel or materials used in collecting fossil fuels.
• Any infectious or biological wastes or equipment that contained them.
• Any media contaminated with oil.
• Any liquids.
• Any chemicals, oils, or powders.
• Any equipment that contains chemicals of any kind.
• Any equipment that contains asbestos.
• Any equipment that radioactive components.
• Any equipment that contains Freon. If Freon is removed prior to arrival at facility, a Certificate of Removal must be fixed to unit.
• Luminaries (light bulbs).
• Pressurized tanks.
• Any material containing PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls)
e.g. large commercial capacitors & transformers or lamp ballasts
• Any materials that would adversely impact our operations or result in environmental or health problems.